Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies – Day 6
Oh WOWzers! This brownie is delish, but it is decadent! Make sure you cut it into little pieces and indulge slowly. It is so yummy, every bite is divine, but it is NOT for the faint hearted! Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies, super great layered goodness. It is made specifically for those who are serious peanut butter chocolate lovers, like me!
This recipe is made to impress. It does have a few steps involved in it’s baking production, but it will amaze and delight anyone you make it for. Not your typical brownie dessert.
You might also like...
Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
By September 9, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 dozen
Layered Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies, they are amazing. This dessert is a crowd pleaser, it is for the serious chocolate peanut butter fan.
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 16 ounce jar Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Butter Frosting
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Frosting
- 1/3 Cup Milk Frosting
- 10 Large Marshmallows Frosting
- 1 16 Ounce Package Powdered Sugar Frosting
- Melt 1 Cup Butter with 1/3 Cup Cocoa into a chocolate mixture
- Combine sugar, flour and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the melted chocolate mixture and beat at medium speed until blended. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Spread into a well greased 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 degress for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- When the brownies are done baking, remove the peanut butter jar lid and microwave at medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes or until peanut butter melts
- Spread the melted peanut butter over the warm brownies and chill for about 30 minutes or until it sets.
- Frosting: Combine 1/2 cup butter and, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/3 cup mil and 10 marshmallows in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until marshmallows melt. Remove from heat, add powdered sugar and stir until smooth.
- Spread over peanut butter and chill until set. Store in fridge. (will freeze in airtight containers for up to 3 months)