Peanut Butter Cookies – Day 4
Cookies are my weakness. Well, not that this is new news to any of you…but most desserts are my weakness. Especially when they have peanut butter in them. Hence the reason that I am doing this “10 Days of Peanut Butter” series in the first place!! I hope you like peanut butter as much as I do, if you do…..then you will LOVE these peanut butter cookies. They turn out chewy and soft and not too sweet. Love at first bite people 🙂
Here is the recipe for those of you who want to make these babies. But they do come with a warning, you won’t be able to eat just one!!
You might also like...
Peanut Butter Cookies
By September 7, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Dozen
Peanut Butter Cookies are delicious. This recipe is the perfect combination of soft and chewy and sweet and peanut buttery. Yum, definitely my favorite.
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Margarin
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Thoroughly cream butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg and vanilla in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture. Blend well.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls and roll in granulated sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork press a criss cross pattern using fork tines.
- Bake at 375 degree for 10-12 minutes. Do not overcook. Let them cook slightly before removing from cookie sheet so they don't fall apart.
- Course: Dessert
Do you ever put nuts in them?